Jarvie Computing provides consulting services to a selected group of clients as well as to new applying clients.
We employ IT experts - that’s the only thing they do and that’s what they do best.
For consulting services please feel free to give us a call at
02 4943 0318 or to send us a written inquiry using the
Onsite Services Include
Server installation, Desktop Computer installation, Laptop Support
Hardware and software analysis, Virus investigation and removal, software upgrades, software troubleshooting, data transfer, hard disk drive data recovery
CDRW upgrade, hard disk drive upgrade, mother board and processor upgrade, video upgrade, monitor upgrade
Network troubleshooting and upgrade, tape drive backup upgrade, hardware troubleshooting, sound card upgrade, diagnose internet access problems, modem troubleshooting and upgrades, power supply upgrades.
When you think about it, all the important information in your life is now stored on a computer. Whether it’s photos and music or business documents and financial records, everything is digital. With JarviePRO, you can be sure your digital life will always be there when you need it.
All About Consulting
- Small Business Networking
- Effective technology is essential for small businesses looking to increase the productivity of their people and business. Introducing technology such as a computer networks can help them to stay competitive by increasing productivity and by reducing hardware costs. Even simple networks make sharing information and resources easier, provide better security and enable easy backup facilities for any small businesses.
- Managed IT Services for Small Businesses
- Information Technology (IT) has become a significant concern of every small business today. However, implementing new technologies is a challenging job for small business owners whose primary focus is their core business and the daily operations of their company. Small business owners are under constant pressure to do business more efficiently and improve the productivity of their employees, all the while reducing costs. Ideally, technology makes these tasks easier, but it often seems simply to create more problems. For example, email spam and viruses create security threats on company computers or the server is down and employees sit idle. In these cases, a whole day can be wasted in waiting for a technician to come and solve the problem. Even small system disruptions and downtime significantly affect the revenue of the company. As a result, companies are unable to get the best return on their IT investments.
- Small Business Mobility
- Mobile technology is becoming increasingly vital to your small business as the number of employees working from home or away from office is growing significantly. More than 50 million US workers are considered mobile, spending at least 20% of the time away from their primary workspace. Some of your employees, such as your salespeople or representatives, may be constantly on the move.
- VoIP for the Small Business
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) has become a viable solution for even the smallest of companies as broadband internet access has become affordable and much more widespread. VoIP offers a low cost alternative to expensive traditional phone services, and is rapidly becoming the communications system of choice to reduce telecommunications costs. Hosted VoIP services are also gaining popularity among smaller companies since these services do not require any investment in hardware.
- Web Collaboration
- In today’s global business environment, the value of working together, or collaboration, can have a huge positive impact on your business. Your employees and teams need to work together, and share ideas and information across geographic boundaries. For a small business such as yours, effective collaboration is essential to improving productivity by empowering your employees to communicate and work more efficiently using the right communications tools.
- Kids on holdays
- Slacks Creek Reno 2013
- Gateshead - Coming Soon